June 24, 2016. The 2016 Copa America Centenario has set new tournament records for total and average attendance, television viewership and social media engagement.
- 90 goals prior to the finals weekend (3.0 goals/game)
- Nearly 1.5 million fans will have attended the 32 games
- More than 46,000 fans per game on average
- More than 100 million viewers on FOX and Univision
- 3.5 million users across social media
The 2016 Copa America Centenario Final will feature FIFA World No. 1-ranked Argentina vs. No. 5-ranked Chile on Sunday June 26 in front of more than 81,000 fans at MetLife Stadium, and we at PlayWinGive can’t wait!
Didn’t win? Don’t worry! Play for a chance to win: https://wingive.win
2016 Copa America
For more info on Copa America Centenario, visit http://www.ca2016.com/
PlayWinGive is traveling the nation setting up interactive fan zones with soccer skills challenges and video games to win prizes.